I've continued to work on this project. Here's the most recent version.
Necrocarcerus rules that would be useful to know to interpret this document:
1) Swords and Wizardry Complete
2) My skill system is built off of Skills: The Middle Road, so PCs need to roll 5+ on a die type that escalates in size as their skill level does. Rolling the maximum result possible on the die not only succeeds, but accomplishes the task in the next smallest increment of time (weeks become days, days become hours, hours become turns, turns become rounds, etc.).
3) My grappling rules involve the opponents rolling and comparing their hit dice, with the higher winning.
4) Feats of Strength allows brief but superhuman feats of strength (jumping, lifting, throwing, etc.) if you roll high on a d6 (the die type does not escalate). The abilities listed in tables for the thief, ranger and monk use the same mechanic.
5) I flipped the numbers around to make rolling high always good.
6) I have a perception system where passive perception is equal to the # of party members, and active checks involve rolling a d6 and adding that to the passive perception score.
7) There are only two alignments in Necrocarcerus - Lawful and Chaotic.
8) When you drop to 0 HP, you begin rolling on a critical table. Only some of the results are likely to kill you, but your chance of getting one increases as you continue to take hits.